Clipmax is a combination of a cell culture flask with a standard microscope slide (25 x 75 mm) with 10 cm2 surface activated growth area and detachable medium chamber. Grow adherent cells directly on Clipmax. Remove the camber, fix and stain the cells and Clipmax is ready for the microscope. Clipmax is especially usefull for viral and mycoplasma testing, chromosome studies, toxicity tests and immunocytology.
• Crystal clear plastic microscope slide
• Suitable for staining and escpecially for immunofluorescence measurements
• Activated growth surface area for delicate cells
• Resistant for solvents (e.g. acetone, ethanol, xylene)
• Removable medium chamber with a "click" and without the need of a removing tool
• Initial opening protection
• Filter screw cap for optimal gas exchange with minimal evaporation