Black or white coffee we know, but what makes the lids black or white?
Disposable plastic is a hot topic. Here Shimadzu has analyzed a product designed to contain heat – Coffee cup lids. Both lids display the symbol of recyclable Poly Styrene but have different colors. The question is what makes one appear white and the other black? Analysis by the non-destructive techniques FTIR and EDX can answer that. Read the application summary
NEBNext® Single Cell/Low Input RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®
NEBNext® is now available for single cell and ultra-low RNA inputs!
• Generate the highest yields of high-quality sequencing libraries from single cells, or as little as 2 pg - 200 ng RNA
• Experience unmatched detection of low abundance transcripts
• Rely on consistent transcript detection for a wide range of input amounts and sample types
• Observe uniform transcript coverage, regardless of input amount or sample type
• Use with a variety of RNA inputs, including cultured or primary cells, or total RNA
• Save time with a fast, streamlined workflow, minimal handling steps and hands-on time
The new Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit from NEB is optimized for use with a wide variety of sample types, including cells, tissue, blood and more, so that one convenient kit can serve your RNA purification needs.
Learn more about the nucleic acid purification kits from NEB here.