Identify and quantitate more PTM sites with lower background, requiring less sample.
With these new high sensitivity, high specificity PTMScan® HS kits from Cell Signaling Technology (CST) you may identify and quantify ubiquitination and SUMOylation sites on thousands of proteins.
• Less material required: Efficient digestion and high sensitivity immunocapture reduce sample requirements, as compared to classic PTMScan
• Clean peptides with no contaminating antibody: HPLC and MS run at peak performance, because new capture and washing methods ensure that only highly enriched PTM peptides are eluted and analyzed
• Faster, simpler protocol: PTMScan HS kit employs a new, streamlined protocol, allowing researchers to identify thousands of low-abundance post-translational modification sites (PTMs)
• Proven method: Hundreds of publications demonstrate the utility and stability of PTMScan technology
• High-quality reagents: From the leader in validated PTM antibodies for over 20 years