Biosan pipettes are ergonomic and lightweight. A soft spring ensures smooth piston movement, with minimal strain on the thumb. The pipettes are precise and accurate, and available in single, 8- and 12-channel versions. The volume range is from 0,1 μL to 10 mL, depending on type.
Fits most tips
Many pipettes fit only a few tip brands – even though it might be possible to attach other tips, the tip ejector is often too short to function, while other pipettes have a too long ejector to allow tips to attach properly.Assist solves this by including adapters that enable the position of the tip ejector to be changed – this means most pipet tips will fit. Contact us to check if the tips in use at your laboratory will be compatible.
- Good precision and accuracy
- The entire pipette is UV-light and autoclave proof
- Volume adjustment by turning the plunger button
- Separate button for tip ejection
- Colour-coded ring for quick volume recognition