The FlashGel system is an electrophoresis system with precast agarose cassettes for fast separation of DNA and RNA. The system separates DNA in 2-7 minutes, and you can monitor the gel run directly at the bench without the need of external UV light. The highly sensitive system allows a 5-20X reduction in DNA levels - saving both time and money. FlashGel Cassettes contain precast, prestained agarose gels and buffer - no need for gel preparation, buffer addition or gel staining.
- 5 minutes separation and recovery, See bands in as little as 2 minutes
- Recover samples directly without UV light band excision or purification
- Real-time separation and documentation• Watch band migration as it happens
- Photograph gels at the bench without DNA damaging UV light
- Outstanding sensitivity and resolution