Golden Gate Assembly from NEB, for fast and reliable DNA Cloning of multiple fragments!
To simplify the workflow of assembling 2 or more than 50 fragments into the vector, NEB offer two kits for Golden Gate Assembly featuring BsaI-HFv2 or BsmBI-v2. In a single step, Golden Gate Assembly utilizes simultaneous digestion with Type IIS restriction enzymes and ligation by a DNA ligase to enable the seamless assembly of multiple fragments.
Choose from over 45 types of IIS restriction enzymes to drive the assembly by recognizing asymmetric DNA sequences and cleaving outside their recognition sequence.
Golden Gate Assembly advantages:
- Seamless & ordered cloning leaving no assembly scars
- Assemble multiple fragments (2 to 50+) in a single reaction
- Save time with 5 minutes single insert cloning
- High efficiency, even with GC rich regions and areas of repeats
- Generate libraries with high efficiencies
- Use fragment sizes from less than 100 bp to over 15 kb
|Cat. no.||Product||Size||Special price|
|E1602S||NEB Golden Gate Assembly kit (BsmBI-v2)||20 reactions||1 851,-|
|E1602L||NEB Golden Gate Assembly kit (BsmBI-v2)||100 reactions||5 257,-|
|E1601S||NEB Golden Gate Assembly kit (BsaI-HF-v2)||20 reactions||1 851,-|
|E1601L||NEB Golden Gate Assembly kit (BsaI-HF-v2)||100 reactions||5 257,-|